Mac is still perfecting his "r's" so for now Brad is Bwad. And since Mac is 2, it is adorable. Brad is crawling and he is everywhere! Sometimes Mac will see Brad coming and pick up his toys and run screaming "no Bwad!" Brad thinks this is hilarious. Below is Brad coming for the camera. Life has definitely changed now that he is EVERYWHERE! Yesterday I caught him standing up holding on to the kitchen chair. I am not sure why but all my kids have loved playing under the kitchen table. Maybe they are looking for some scraps of food?
5 comments:
Such cute pictures! I cannot believe how big they are both getting. Rachel showed me the video she took of Mac saying his full name is Dave Barlow the fourth... too funny and so cute! Can't wait to see you guys!
So cute! They're both getting so big!!! WOW!
I love how Mac talks...soooo cute!! He's so fun to have in Nursery!! ~Debbie Freitas : )
What handsome boys you have! It makes me sad to see that Mac is growing up and I have totally missed out on even know Brad. Hope you are all doing well. If your coming up for the holidays give us a ring!
I love these pictures. So cute!
Post a Comment