Thursday, December 31, 2009

WSU Game

On New Year's Eve we got to go to the WSU basketball game with my family. Our last hurrah before heading back to California. They are lots of fun and Waldo plays with the kids a lot. Mac was in heaven watching basketball and giving Waldo the rock.

Our wonderful babysitters. Brad sat with them through the whole game! Amazing!


All the kids got baby wildcats. I was happy for the kids but mourning inside that we would have MORE stuffed animals in our house. In a few months I will secretly throw them out and no one will even know. I guess I can't really say stuff like that now because Anna reads the blog. I am sure she is going to have a talk with me after this. :)



Brock taught me the gangsta way of making a "W."

2 comments:

MEB said...

You know I am SO with you on the stuffed animal thing. :) Looks like the kids had fun.

Kate said...

I have to say, I secretly still love stuffed animals. I know they have no real value or purpose, but some are just so cute. If you do throw them out in secret, just take a picture so the kids have that for their little memory book.