Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Easter is one of my favorite days of the year. I have so many fun memories of Easter at my Grandparents house. It always smelled so good and Grandma always had a special treat for us. We had a great time celebrating Easter in Utah with family. It was a tad cold but that is Easter in Utah for ya! The cold didn't phase the kids during the Easter Egg hunt. It is amazing how searching for candy can just warm you right up.
Mac has caught on to the 'get as much candy as you can as fast as you can' philosophy of Easter Egg hunting. Brad, not so much.

He was happy with his one green egg. He thought it was a ball and kept throwing it and laughing. Finding eggs everywhere!



Analyzing the loot. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa McAllister for such a wonderful Easter!

3 comments:

Kate said...

So fun! It looks like everyone got a lot of loot! :) Love the picture of McKay and Mac?

Rachel Barlow said...

I love seeing new pictures of your family!! Looks like you've been having lots of fun! Wish I was in Utah when you guys were! I can't believe how big everyone is getting especially Brad. He's not a baby anymore!! AHH!

MEB said...

Looks like a ton of fun. I love the picture of Brad. He is so cute! I still remember the Easter I spent at your grandparents. They are wonderful people.