McKay and I decided (sometime in the 24 hours we were driving) that you take trips with your kids. Vacations are when you go without your kids. :) Needless to say, we LOVE our kids. This is McKay after a few days of our "Trip."
What a HAPPY CAMPER! It was so AWESOME to see you all. Thanks a million for stopping by, it made Scott and my day, it did makes us a little sad and made us realize how much we miss all of the GREAT PEOPLE in Cali. Sounds like you had a great trip. I couldn't agree more with you about TRIPS/VACATIONS! Lets plan one and Scott and I will meet you somewhere!
That face McKay reminds me of Dad when we were young. Zack and I agree!. Plus when you finally get time off of work you (us) usually go see family that we have not seen for awhile. (it's all about the cost$$)
Looks like you had tons of fun in Utah. glad you were able to go. :)
4 comments:
What a HAPPY CAMPER! It was so AWESOME to see you all. Thanks a million for stopping by, it made Scott and my day, it did makes us a little sad and made us realize how much we miss all of the GREAT PEOPLE in Cali. Sounds like you had a great trip. I couldn't agree more with you about TRIPS/VACATIONS! Lets plan one and Scott and I will meet you somewhere!
So fuuny! I have since a little, but can only imagine all the work 'trips' take with four little ones. :)
That face McKay reminds me of Dad when we were young.
Zack and I agree!.
Plus when you finally get time off of work you (us) usually go see family that we have not seen for awhile. (it's all about the cost$$)
Looks like you had tons of fun in Utah. glad you were able to go. :)
Love this post and the picture of McKay!
Post a Comment