Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Street Fair

We had a great time at the Street Fair. It was slightly cold so the snow cones weren't as big of a hit this year as last year. We focused on activities instead of food! The second Carly saw this she wanted to do it. Anna decided while we were in line that she would try it. They had so much fun. They actually let the kids jump for awhile so it felt worth it.








Carly opted for the the climbing wall and has become quite the pro.


Mac and Anna did the Jolly Jump. The kids had a great time - till next year!




2 comments:

Ditte said...

It was cold when you were there? We went on Saturday as well and I was sweating by the time I got home, but maybe it was earlier in the day! Aren't kids great!

Kate said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I love that Carly is the little dare devil. :)