We had a wonderful Christmas Eve! After a super yummy dinner we dressed up in our costumes for the nativity.
Mac was the donkey... with a shepherd hat. That is what he wanted to be and it was Christmas Eve so who was I to say otherwise?
Anna decided this year she wanted to be a shepherd. She has been all the others so she wanted to try out the shepherd.
Carly will never pass up the opportunity to be Mary. She is very motherly so this fits her perfect.
Brad was the entertainment. As soon as he knew it was an option to ride on the backs of others, he was hooked! After the nativity we went caroling to some friends and came back and played games. The kids went to bed about 10 but Anna could not fall asleep until after 12. She was so excited for Christmas! All that adreneline! Brad decided to party with us from 3-5 am so needless to say McKay and I were pretty pooped out on Christmas morning. We tried to be as happy as possible.
All the kids in their Christmas PJs. Anyone know where I can find some PJs with magical sleeping powers? 



1 comment:
This was so much fun. I love having all of the kids for this part.
Post a Comment