Thursday, April 26, 2012

BYU Women's Conference

I had the awesome opportunity of going to BYU Women's Conference and speaking there.  My subject was "Setting a Healthy Example." It was really stressful preparing the talk but it all came together in the end.  I had 20-25 minutes.  The hardest part of the talk was getting the timing right... making sure I had enough material but not too much.  And making sure the material was worthwhile and not just stuff everybody already knows!

Here is my speaking partner.  She was great - her name is Mady Smith.

Here we all are after my talk.  I was so happy it was over!  Like a huge burden lifted from my shoulders.

Melinda was on the Women's Conference committee and did a fabulous job.  Here she is speaking in the Marriott Center.

Shea and Angie at the service project making puppets.

Rachel, Emily and me at the service project.

It was such a fun weekend!  We all stayed in the same room together and had such a blast.  We ate at the Skyroom and the BYU creamery while we were there.  Two of my favorite places.  I have so many fun memories of this weekend.  I hope to go again soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: