Mac has these jammies that are from Disney's movie 'Cars.' I know I am biased but he just looks too adorable in them I can barely handle it. Oh, and did I mention he is sleeping through the night? That makes me love his jammies even more. I wake up in the morning and want to break out in the Hallelujiah chorus. I know it may not last but we will take whatever we can get!!!
Belly of the Whale
7 years ago
7 comments:
That picture is too cute!! i love it!! that's awesome he is sleepin good!!
Love the PJ's and look how cute he is! He is getting so big! He is such a good baby. My mom said he does amazing at church too! What a blessing!
This kid is adorable. You guys have good kids. It is getting ridiculous. I am tired of living so far from you all.
SO CUTE!! I love the picture and the jammies. He is geting so big! Glad to hear he is letting you get some sleep.
Footie PJ's are great! Plus all the fun designs...
Zack
Rachel, I love your blog! It is too cute! Your kids are adorable. Mac looks so cute in those PJs. :o) And your girls are so cute. Shailey had so much fun playing at the park with them today. We'll have to have them over for a playdate some time. And of course I busted up when I saw your jib jab video! That was hilarious! You can check out my "not as cute as yours" blog:
http://thebomanfamily5.blogspot.com/
Take care!
Kim Boman
So adorable! Love that little guy!
Post a Comment