Thursday, November 1, 2007

Reasons we love Anna

She finds the tinests of 'owies' so she can wear Barbie bandaids that match her outfit.
When Mac gets fussy she calms him down by 'playing toe nail polish' with him.

She coordinates everyone's outfits to make Daddy happy. (When McKay got home from church she had everyone in Cougar Blue, waiting for Dad to join in the fun) Go Cougars!
We love our Anna girl!


6 comments:

Kate said...

This totally made me laugh! I loved it! I cannot believe how fast everyone grows!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zachary Bird said...

Go Blue!
You know for sure that McKay is their Dad.
They are growing up way to fast!!

Rachel Barlow said...

i loved this!!! too cute!! i love the little things she does like that!!

MEB said...

Anna kind of reminds me of someone else I know! :) What a cute post! Go cougars! Happy day that the Slingbox if finally working and you can watch BYU games!

Alisa said...

I love miss anna bannana! She is absolutely priceless!