Tuesday, April 8, 2008

(Another) Ballet Recital

Seems like these things are happening a lot lately! After a few tears here is what we got!

And if you still haven't had enough...



Carly Part 1 and then Part 2 (too long to upload as one)



7 comments:

MEB said...

Oh that was so cute! Thanks for posting the video!

Kim said...

Soooooo cute! I will HAVE to sign Shailey up for that class the next time they do it. She watched Anna and Carly the whole time and kept asking when she could go to that class. :o) You'll have to let me know the next time they start it.

Violet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

SO SO Cute, I just want to steal them for a week! These were so fun, thanks for posting them, I am slightly dizzy, but I loved them! :)

Midge said...

Hey McKay, did you know they tore down DT at BYU. I put a couple pictures on my blog, it's really sad. I was going to take a picture of your hall but it's just a big dirt pile now.

Leanne said...

Oh, I love the upgrade to video postings. These made my day. They are SO cute. It's a good thing Mac wasn't up on stage....that would've just been too much to handle.

Zachary Bird said...

Thanks for sharing.
Lori loved to watch it.