Sunday, March 23, 2008

St. Paddy's Day

After much fretting and debating Anna finally decided on her outfit for St. Patrick's Day. She and Carly even went to bed with green pajamas so she wouldn't get pinched in the morning. She was all about the green even wanted to take a picture on the green chair.

6 comments:

MEB said...

So cute! That chair is the best "picture chair".

Natalie said...

I am glad to hear your kids are as cute as mine. Scott thinks St. Paddy's Day is Silly, but Mitchell and Kade are all about it. They also went to bed with Green P.J.'s & were so excited to see me and Scott not having green on in the morning so they could pinch us.

Kate said...

I love how much Anna gets into things. She is totally the oldest child. :)

Garrett said...

Good thing Anna found something to where after putting that other green shirt in the emergency preparedness kit. I wasn't sure it would work out for her.

Anonymous said...

kids make the holidays so fun!

Corrine Barlow said...

I love each of the holidays too. Maybe it is another oldest child thing.