Our cute little buster is one! Carly declared on the morning of his birthday, "now Mac isn't little Mac he is BIG MAC!" Yup, he is getting bigger! It has been such a fun year and has flown by. We are soooo lucky to have Mac in our family. He makes us all so happy! His favorite things are: playing in Anna and Carly's room, his thumb (right only!), bananas, yogurt, the phone (real, not pretend), and of course: MAC AND CHEESE! He can say mama, dada, nana (Anna and Carly are both called nana.) His nicknames are: buster, Mac Man, Mr. Mac, Mac attack, and Macky Mac.

Love that smile! Six teeth so far.

I think Anna and Carly had more fun opening presents than Mac did. He got some new Dodger shirts, a xylophone, and some cars.

Mac really wanted to get that candle! Looking back I wish he didn't have on a stained girl bib! He is the third child... My apologies Mac, the least I could have done was put on a nice BOY bib for your birthday!

He kept looking at his hands and checking out how messy they were. Overall he stayed pretty clean and ate almost all of his cake. We love you buster!
8 comments:
What a cutie! Darling family. 1st birthdays are the best!
Wow! One year old already! Happy birthday, Mac! What a little cutie pie. :o)
I love the smile! He is such a cutie! No worries, each child gets the "leftover" clothes and toys. Anyone who is not the oldest understands. :)
Happy Birthday Mac Man!!! He is so cute! The year has flown, wow!! Next time we see him he's probably going to be walking and saying lots of words! It's amazing how fast they grow and how quickly they learn! Rach (and McKay of course), you have three of the cutest kids, that's for sure!
What a cutie!
Yes, this year has flown by.
Love you new back ground.
See you Thursday.
I am loving these pictures!
That cake is awesome Rach, did you make that? You guys do produce cute kids. I can't believe he's already 1!
I did a similar cake for Will's birthday... except it was a circle brownie but frosted to look like a baseball. Great minds think alike. :)
Your kids are all getting so big.
Post a Comment