Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yoga!

I checked out a Yoga Video from the Library thinking it would be something fun for me to do and help in my flexibility. Anna and Carly like to do it more than I do! Carly will even play Yoga with Anna and be the instructor. I find taking pictures of my kids doing Yoga much more entertaining than actually doing Yoga - I haven't caught the vision yet. They only like it for about 10 minutes then they are done. Notice the matching sippy cups with blankets for when they are so parched from stretching they need a drink. Such cutie pies.



3 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! this is adorable! that is too funny! i love yoga! we'll have to play sometime! they're too funny!

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

So fun to read and see this great Yoga moment at the Barlow home!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Anna and Carly are so creative and funny!!

PS You guys are very fun parents!
PPS That's fun Mac is starting to say little words!