Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We're True Blue

We had lots of fun at the Dodger game with the family! The pitcher for the Dodgers almost threw a perfect game, which was totally fun and made the game totally short (love that!)

Of course this hair only last for about 3 seconds. Can you see me hold his hands down so he didn't pull it off for the picture?
The girls had lots of fun being silly!

7 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

so much fun!! that was seriously a great game all around! kids were great game was great!! sweet!

Anonymous said...

The picture of Mac is so funny! lol! In a few years when he's in school, if there's an assignment to bring a baby picture to school that would be a hilarious one!!! lol so cute!

Heidi said...

Lucky you that you went to a "short" Dodger game!! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love that picture of Mac, he is too cute!!

Diana said...

Your family is so darling! Go Dodgers!

The Brough Family said...

Yeah, Rachel I'm so glad you gave me your blog address. I couldn't link from your name last time you commented on mine and I was sad. How darling your little family is! I see you have a little boy I'd forgotten about. Your girls are so grown up and beautiful. Hooray for the blog, now I can catch up on you guys.

Natalie said...

Think Blue! Thanks for getting our family into the Dodger's games. My boys are true dodger's fans, they even recognize when a player has changed haircuts or facial hair, now that is TRUE BLUE!
Love the pictures with the whole family in Dodgers gear, Sadie and I need to get outfitted.

Kate said...

It was so fun! Mac looks great in his new Dodger outfit. The were so fun, they crack me up.