Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch at Faulkner Farms

This is the third year in a row we have gone to Faulkner Farms to the Pumpkin Patch. I told McKay that doing it three years in a row officially makes it a tradition and we will probably have to do it every year now. We decided it was fun enough to make it a yearly tradition so we went. The kids had a great time and think the wheelbarrow ride is the best part. I don't think we can squish four kids in one wheelbarrow so I might have to start helping out. Ummm... that could make me sore. Brad was really good hanging out in the stroller. Lots of action and noise - just what he is used too!
Don't you love Carly getting Mac to look at the camera? Mac was obsessed with the thing and didn't want to get off. He is into big trucks/tractors right now. He LOVES the garbage truck.

My favorite part is the pumpkins everywhere. It makes everything feel so autumny!
Brad still smilin'!


The corn maze was a bit used but still fun.

Anna was frustrated because I didn't tell her to wear socks with tennis shoes and she kept having to pick hay and straw out of her crocs. So next year is capris and socks and hopefully not as much complaining!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like a fun time. I am still totally laughing at the picture with Carly turning Mac's head... so classic. Brad is SUCH a cutie... he is growing so fast. I feel like he will be going to school before I ever get to see him again. Ok, I am being a little bit drama, but I can't wait to see you all again.

Natalie said...

Oh we Missed the pumpkin patch this year, we didn't even get out to one, just a quick trip to the market was all. BRAD, his smile and his bright eyes are adorable, he looks like he was in heaven.

Hey, I heard you ran a half marathon! CONGRATS WOMAN! What can't you do. Wish I was there to run a mile or two with you.

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.