Friday, October 23, 2009

Jog-a-thon

The kids had a great time at their school jog-a-thon. It was a hot day here but they hung in there. The big popcicles and water were great at the end. Their school met their goal and raised over $50,000! The kids are excited because the whole school gets Jamba Juice and the principal gets a pie thrown in his face because they met their goal. Go Tigers! Carly's class. (We need rain can you tell?!)





Anna's class.





5 comments:

Kate said...

I used to love jog-a-thon's. That is how I figured out I have asthma... I could never breathe after them, but my legs were not tired... I am glad they met their goal. Looks like fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Fun times! That's awesome about the ward talent show! Way to participate! Sounds like life is busy, hang in there! We love you all lots!

Natalie said...

The Jog A Thon! My boys loved that! It looks like the gils had a great time. You do need water in a bad way on your school grass!

lorraine said...

Great pictures and fun memories for the girls! I remember many Jog-a-thons!!

MEB said...

Way to go Anna and Carly! Anna-it looks like practicing all of your laps paid off. :) Love you girls!