Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve has always been a favorite day for me. I have wonderful memories of going to my Grandma McAllister's house and being with family on Christmas Eve. I have very vivid memories of when I was seven and the Christmas dress I got from my Grandma. Now Anna is seven and going to Grandma Mac's too! These pictures are out of order but here is a small Christmas miracle... ALL kids smiling and looking at the camera in their new jammies!!!
Carly was Mary and Tate was Joseph. Brad was baby Jesus and was surprisingly ok about it. So cute when Mary and Joseph played peek-a-boo to keep baby Jesus happy!

Mac was a sheep for about 5 seconds then he just wanted to ride around on McKay's back.



Mary riding on the donkey (Adam) to Bethlehem.
Sydney and Anna were Angels.


Grandma Mac with Brad.


Not quite sure what Brad was doing in this picture. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for ANOTHER wonderful/magical Christmas Eve.



2 comments:

Kate said...

So fun to have all the family together at G & G Mac's. Looks like a great time on Christmas and Christmas Eve. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture with all the kids in their Jammies - smiling! :)

Kate said...

The first picture with the kids won't blow up so I can save it. Will you email it to me? THANKS!