We had
sooo much fun with the four wheeler after the snow storm. The kids loved going around the field in the tube. We even went up and down the street with the sleds.


You can't really tell from this picture but it is McKay on the sled. He and Ryan stayed out after the rest of us were too freezing to go on and took each other for rides.

Mac loved riding the 'motorcycle.' He didn't want to ride on the tube though. Also, he HATED wearing all those clothes! He felt so restricted in a coat, hat, gloves, etc. He's a California boy - I have a hard time ever getting him to wear a jacket.

Anna wanted to keep going and going and going and going...

Everyone kept laughing at my head scarf but it was all in the name of warmth!!


Mac and dad on the motorcycle.
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun. Let's be honest... warmth is the key here, not fashion! :)
Glad to see all of these fun posts! I am happy you had snow to help enjoy the holidays! Some cute pics of the kids in these pictures!
It looks so fun! I'm kinda bummed that Trav and I didn't stop by!!! What were we thinking??? :)
Post a Comment