Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's going to be another good year

Yup... The cougars were victorious against Utah so it seems to make the whole year better. Although it was a little too close for comfort (why can't the score ever be like 48-3 or something?) a win is still a win. It is pretty much a spiritual experience so it was totally appropriate to watch the end of the game again today (Sunday.) Although this time we didn't yell so the children wouldn't burst into tears like they did yesterday. Did I mention our water heater broke on Saturday? It was basically the best day in the world for it to break because we were in such a good mood that BYU won, that throwing hundreds of dollars during the holidays toward a new water heater seemed trivial. Go Cougars!

6 comments:

MEB said...

Rise and Shout...the Cougars are out! What a game! It was awesome to be in the stadium. I came home and watched the last 7 mins of the game again. It was still just as intense as watching it live.
That stinks about your water heater. Glad you could get it fixed so fast though.

Leanne said...

I'm glad the kids won't be traumitized during BYU football games anymore :) What a game!

Kim said...

You guys just crack me up! And the kids crying just made me laugh even more! (Poor kids!) I wish our football team had had better luck! (We're Oregon fans...once our star quarterback went down for the season, so did our season...). Sorry to hear about your water heater, though! Unexpected expenses are always so hard to deal with...especially this time of year!

Garrett said...

AWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!

Kents said...

Your kids are on their way to becoming lifetime fans! I remember taking Audrey to games when she was a few months old and we wiped the snow off the benches. What Crazy heads we were! But Audrey loves watching the games with us! It's set deep in her blood...or something.

JerBear & Co. said...

Hey, McKay! What's up? It's been a long time. I saw your blog link on Kent's blog page. You have adorable children. You can check out our blog if you like: familyintheclouds.blogspot.com. Where are you living now? I'm in TX. It's good seeing your cute little family on here. Hope to hear from y'all! :-) Tami (Kelly) Gooch