

Carly has been asking me for awhile to straigten her hair and we finally got around to it on Thursday. She absolutely loved and instantly wanted to take a picture for the blog! She looked at herself in the mirror more times than I could count that day. She kept flipping it with her hand as well. So funny. We also straigtened it this morning for church because she was giving her first scripture and prayer in primary. She did a great job and wasn't nervous at all. She never ceases to amaze us and keep us on our toes.
8 comments:
I'm sure McKay realizes that he has his work cut out for him when your girls get older... they get prettier every day! (Mike is already a little nervous about having two girls also!)
Wow, she looks so grown-up, and not to say beautiful! She is so fun and I love her little personality!
She is definatly going to keep you and Mckay on your toes at all times. (I have a couple of those),
hopefully they keep us young!
Wow, how is everyone growing so fast?! She is so beautiful! My co-worker said she is going to be a little heart breaker... so true, can't wait until she is 14 and can go to dances... what fun times! :)
Wow, how is everyone growing so fast?! She is so beautiful! My co-worker said she is going to be a little heart breaker... so true, can't wait until she is 14 and can go to dances... what fun times! :)
I loved it! She was so fun to talk to on Sunday with her straight hair!
It looks beautiful! Her hair is so long!
She is so cute! She looks so much older with her hair straight. That happened when I straightened Shailey's hair, too....I haven't done it since! :o)
She looks GREAT!!
Her hair is so long.
Post a Comment