I got my haircut Monday morning and and soon as the kids saw me they began begging me to have a haircut. Anna has wanted one for a while so I thought why not? By the end of the day I was having total 'haircut remorse' for myself and the kids. Anna in her infinite wisdom proclaimed that 'it doesn't matter mom, it will grow back.'



I think I am officially retiring from cutting hair. Carly's hair kept getting shorter to make it even. Good thing she is still cute.
Oh ya, McKay got his hair cut yesterday too!
9 comments:
Oh my word...they look so cute! You did a great job. I am surprised Anna asked for a hair cut. Your hair looks cute as well.
Such cute GIRLS! All 3 of you! Your hair looks great! Like Anna said, it's just hair and it will grow back!
Everyone's hair looks great! I, too, am surprised that Anna wanted a hair cut.
so cute!! love it and your hair is adorable too!! LOVE IT!
You did great! The beauty is you can practice and it will always grow back!
Loved the haircuts! I get hair cutter's remorse every time I cut Shailey's hair. It's a good thing Anna is there to put things in perspective! :o)
Way cute!!!
i see you were prodcutive in utah by having your sibblings join the blogging world!! haha! now we just need angie and your parents!! :)very cool!!
Post a Comment