Sunday, April 13, 2008

Inch worm

McKay got Mac crawling like an inchworm awhile ago. We got lucky because this was the last day he crawled like this. Now he is a full blown crawlin' machine!



Here he is a few weeks later. Not the greatest footage but you get the idea.

7 comments:

Kate said...

What a cutie!! He is such a crawler! Thanks for posting these!

Rachel Barlow said...

so cute! i'm a little frustrated because i cannot upload a video!! grrr... i have a cute one of mac!

Alisa said...

So much fun!

Kim said...

So cute. I love that age. He's the cutest and most laid back baby I know. :o)

This is totally unrelated but didn't you guys use to have a piano in your living room?

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

i love that age! i miss it!

Marcie said...

He really had the inchworm motion going! What a cutie patootie.

Heidi said...

Rachel-
Your families blog is too cute! I love all the pictures and videos of your kids. One day my blog will be as good as yours. Here is our site:

stirlingsincali.blogspot.com

Heidi