We headed off to the fair on Wednesday afternoon. It was lots of fun! Well, not every single second was lots of fun, but I would stay 90 percent of the time it was great! If you got there before 3 pm then it was only a dollar (better than the 9 bucks it usually is!) We were still in line to park at 2:54 so I got out and ran to the ticket booth to make sure we could get in for a buck. Once we got inside and walking around we needed a refresment from all that hussling! It is a good thing we made it in for only a dollar because we ended up spending $30+ on food and rides! The kids had a blast and McKay and I were giving each other props for attempting to be fun parents.


It got a little chilly and the kids had to have their jackets on. Plus it was really windy when we were trying to eat all of our fried food (corn dogs and funnel cakes.) It takes a little bit of fun out of eating fattening food when you are freezing! We decided we had had enough fun for one day when the girls were huddled in the stroller freezing and Mac hadn't had a nap for a really long time.

Anna posing for a picture in a cop car. Carly refused to get in.

Every animal is a dog to Mac. Sheep, goats, chickens, they are all "doe! doe!" to Mac.
3 comments:
A little chilly - when we go to the Texas State Fair in September we're still sweating. Looked like it was fun:)
Oh, the great days and memories of going to the fair with the family! Looks like fun for all! Grandpa wants to go!!
So much fun. I loved going to the fair when I was younger. I am jealous it was chilly!
Post a Comment