We decided to drive north to Muir Woods National Park and see some redwood trees. I had never seen Redwood Trees before so I didn't know what to expect but they were AWESOME to say the least. I was blown away. I know there are bigger ones other places but these were amazing.
We had to take a picture of McKay's awesome parking spot. There were people parking close to a mile away and McKay told us he gets lucky with parking spots so he drove to the front of the lot and low and behold - someone was leaving! I think you had to have been there to appreciate it but it was very cool.


We had to take a picture of McKay's awesome parking spot. There were people parking close to a mile away and McKay told us he gets lucky with parking spots so he drove to the front of the lot and low and behold - someone was leaving! I think you had to have been there to appreciate it but it was very cool.




2 comments:
McKay has dad's luck with parking spots. Those trees look amazing.
We went to see the redwoods in 1977! We loved that experience--they are beautiful.
Post a Comment