Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Brad's Blessing

Since all of our families were going to be in Utah we decided to bless Brad at my parent's ward on June 28. It was such a special day for our family. We were reminded how lucky we are to both come from such awesome families who are active in the gospel.
A picture of all of the men who participated in Brad's blessing.

Family picture before the blessing.

Everyone always tells me how much Brad looks like his dad. I can definitely see the resemblance too!

Such a cutie pie! He didn't even cry during the blessing. Mac fell asleep on the way to church and slept through most of Sacrament Meeting so I was able to listen and enjoy the meeting as well (tender mercy!) It was a great day!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

What a wonderful event to be together with ALL your family. It was so fun meeting him and holding him. So glad that your GREAT family was able to stop by for a little while. So sad that it goes by so quickly, but we felt lucky to see you, because we know how precious time is when you are here in UTAH to see your family. THANKS again for making the time to see us, we all loved it and hope to see you soon.

Marcie said...

Fun to see your new posts! I just need a new computer so I can play catch up too! You look great, as always and your family is just too cute for words. I look foward to one day meeting your boys!

Kate said...

Such a great day. It was so great to have both sides of the family together. Your parents were great to let us all come over. :) The family picture before church is adorable! Glad Mac slept so you could enjoy the meeting as well. :)

lorraine said...

I am SO SLOW to read your blog! You do such a great job of taking pictures and updating your family events. Thanks for taking the time to post! I love it and know that my Mom also loves to read the blogs! Great pictures and great family FUN!

MEB said...

What a special day. I am so glad I was able to be there. I love your family! They always make me feel so at home. Brad is such a cute kid!