We were desparate for something to do one day so we decided to go to a children's museum in Oxnard. I have to admit I was pretty skeptical, but like I said I was desparate. We were having to get pretty creative with the whole 'no swimming' thing. It ended up being pretty fun. It is small, but I appreciate small when I am trying to keep track of Mac. They let the kids hold some fun sea creatures. It was definitely worth it - especially since when it was all said and done it took over three hours!

Holding a star fish.

I believe this is a sea urchin.
1 comment:
You are so great about getting the kids out and always having something fun planned. I am so proud of Anna and Carly for holding the ocean creatures... I would imagine Anna not wanting to. BTW - love your new creative blog name.
Post a Comment