Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I Love You Tomorrow

On our way up to Utah we stopped in St. George to see the play Annie. Michelle and her kids stopped with us and we had a great time. Mac and Bryn gave us a huge workout trying to keep them entertained through the whole show. Sometimes I wonder if things like this are worth doing since our kids are so little. But then I remind myself that we are trying to create experiences for our kids so they remember positive happy times when they were younger. Even Mac loves belting out "TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YOU TOMORROW!" They are already excited for next year: Tarzan! (p.s. Carly converted her capris into shorts due to the sweaty weather in St. George.)
Playing on the fire engine outside the St. George pizza factory.




2 comments:

Kate said...

I love how your kids are always changing things because they are sweaty... I can totally relate. I know the kids loved it, that is all they wanted to talk about when they got up here. Looks like a fun time.

MEB said...

The sweaty comment is HILARIOUS! I love Cars! That is so neat you still made it to the Tuacahn this year.