Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just cowing around

So July 10 is Cow appreciation day at Chic-fil-a. If you dress up like a cow you get a free meal. Not being one to pass up free Chic-fil-a I told the kids were were going to do it! They were a little hesitant at first but then decided it would be fun (maybe the fact I told them they had to buy their own kid's meal if they didn't dress up motivated them a little too.) We met a bunch of other cows from our ward there and ended up having a great time eating FREE Chic-fil-a. (FYI - I am not super passionate about free food in general because it usually ends up being a little gross but free Chic-fil-a is another matter!) Mac kept his cow ears on almost the whole time. He LOVED the dress-up cow that was there too. He kept walking up to it and saying 'hi cow!' It was really cute.
This little calf just melts my heart.

We are definitely eight cow women for doing something like this!


4 comments:

MEB said...

Okay, this is the cutest thing EVER! I love that you all dressed up and yes I totally agree...you are all 8 cow women for doing that. So cute!

Natalie said...

Oh no, where was I when Chic-Fillet was giving away free food. Mitchell and Kade probably would have been buying there own kids meal. I don't think they would be dressing like cows.

You sure had an eventful 4th of July. Poor Anna, I hope she is feeling better. I am sure its a 4th she will always remember. I know how excited she gets, so it breaks my heart that she missed the whole parade too. Like you said there is always next year!

Kate said...

So cute! Love that you all dressed up. Way to be. I, also, agree - you are 8 cow women. :)

Corrine Barlow said...

What a great memory you created all in the name of free food. I love that you all did this.