So I totally missed the eight months old post - time goes too fast! Mac is now nine months old. He is such a fun baby. He has two teeth, with one on the top coming through. He can crawl, pull himself up, and even make it up a couple of stairs (yikes!) Diaper and clothes changes have become more like wrestling matches and he likes to sit on your lap and throw his head back into your chest as hard as he can - yes it can be slightly painful. He loves lots of foods and can sort of drink through a sippy cup. He LOVES to play underneath the kitchen table. His method of getting there is pretty hilarious. My favorite thing is that he can clap - I have yet to catch it on camera though.
6 comments:
too cute!!! i love it!
He is such a little boy, I love it! It is so funny that they make simple things like crawling under the table so complicated!
He gets cuter each time I see him! I just want to squeeze him.
Good Luck on the stair thing. So scarry, and then once he masters it he will have full reigns of the upstairs. Yikes!
So cute! He has such gorgeous eyes! I cannot believe how fast he is growing up!
They grow so fast.
Mac is so cute!!
Ty used to always play under the table.
I love that your little boy raises his eyebrow! Greatness!
Post a Comment