I think after Christmas this is my kids favorite day of the year! It is known as "Daddy's Work Party." The kids have so much fun playing on the jolly jumps and eating as much popcorn,
snow cones, and Capri Sun's as they could handle! They were sad their cousin Lori couldn't come but were happy that Whitney and Adam (friends from church) were there.


I didn't even have to look to know if my kids were going down the slide because each time was accompanied by a loud
girly scream! I knew it was them.


Carly had so much stuff on her shirt that when I took her
name tag sticker off there was a perfect white outline on her shirt from where it had been! Needless to say it went immediately to the
Oxy bucket. Such a fun party. Anna announced that every year she is going to have to help more and more because she will be older and older. They loved 'helping' set up, pass out tickets, and help Rachel and
Loreal with popcorn and
snow cones. We're counting down the days to next year!
3 comments:
The party is OVER! Grateful for another fun year and glad the Barlow girls had a great time!! This Grandma is at the food table so I miss out on what everyone is doing!! A fun time for all! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
I have never been to one of the Barlow Appreciation Days. I need to come next year. It looks like a ton of fun.
My favorite part of the party this year was watching the two of them. They LOVED everything and had no fear of the slide this year. It was fun to see their excitement.
Post a Comment