So fun to have a video of Mac walking! Amazing how quickly he has learned! He is off and will soon be running!
What a cute video! I love it!
Our your new blogs are GREAT!!!So much fun. Mac is moving along well.I'd love to see a picture of McKay's new "baby" :).Have fun on your trip this weekend.
I love how much he was laughing. He was so cute how he would always get so excited he would just fall towards you.
I love modern technology. It is SO cool that you have this on video. He will love watching himself someday.
Oh he is getting soo big so fast! Walking and next thing you know he will be running. Hope your ready!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So fun to have a video of Mac walking! Amazing how quickly he has learned! He is off and will soon be running!
What a cute video! I love it!
Our your new blogs are GREAT!!!
So much fun. Mac is moving along well.
I'd love to see a picture of McKay's new "baby" :).
Have fun on your trip this weekend.
I love how much he was laughing. He was so cute how he would always get so excited he would just fall towards you.
I love modern technology. It is SO cool that you have this on video. He will love watching himself someday.
Oh he is getting soo big so fast! Walking and next thing you know he will be running. Hope your ready!
Post a Comment