Tuesday, August 12, 2008

San Francisco


We had the best time in San Francisco! Thanks Angie for inviting us. It was a blast. The 'crooked street' - Lombard Street.
In Pacific Heights admiring some Victorian Homes.

Chinatown was super fun. Greg served his mission in Hong Kong so it was fun to hear him communicate with some people. We ate great Chinese food and Asian pastries.


The best part of Fisherman's Wharf is definitely the food! We got clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl to warm us up and yummy shrimp for dinner.
Riding the cable cars.

The tower at Union Square.
We weren't planning on going to Japantown but we happened upon it so we walked through!
I couldn't help myself and had to buy these cute little Chinese outfits for my kids. They love the shoes especially a lot. Now if I can only convince them to wear them for Halloween...
The kids had lots of fun with Grandma. Thanks so much Lorraine for watching them.

10 comments:

Rachel Barlow said...

i love all of the pictures! so fun! i'm glad you had fun! i love mckay's hair at the fish place! it's like so curly and out of control...it looks like brocks!! haha

Kents said...

I just love San Francisco. How fun to get away just the two of you!

Kate said...

I am so glad you guys had this get away. Looks like fun! Love the outfits and shoes for the girls! So cute!

Heidi said...

There is nothing like a vacation without the kids. Looks like you guys saw and did everything there is in San Francisco! The girls outfits are too cute, they definetly need to wear them for Halloween! And Mac could be a sumo wrestler!!

MEB said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I am slightly jealous because it looks like it was chilly there. :)
I LOVE the girls outfits and their hair looks amazing. I totally think they should wear them for Halloween.
Love you guys!

Natalie said...

Looks like you guys had a blast and you look so fresh and rejuvinated! Every couple needs a get away occasionally. Love the pictures. You guys got so much accomplished on your little getaway, and sooo fun to be able to spend some quality time with your sister!

The girls look sooo adorable in there outfits! They have to wear them for Halloween, so cute! If not, Sadie wears hers for PJ's.

Debi said...

Looks like a blast... I love SF too! I can't believe how much colder it is up north.

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

Looks like a fabulous vacation! I loved Muir woods best too- we did that trip almost exactly just a few months ago! you look beautiful as does Angie! love ya

ScottB said...

Awesome! The photos are the best! I'm staying at the Hilton in China Town right now!!

Way fun trip guys - awesome!

Tell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.