Sweet Carly made me lunch yesterday. I was halfway through my
PBJ when she told me I better take a picture so I could put it on the blog! She was so proud of herself. She even took the yogurt out of the container and cut up my string cheese. I was quite impressed with how well balanced it was. Today she and Anna made me lunch and I got PB and honey, grapes, tomatoes, and TWO sticks of string cheese (they each wanted to cut one.) Thanks for the treat sweetie pies!
6 comments:
Wow! You guys have been up to a lot of fun! That's funny about the beach! Whenever I've gone to the California beach (once or twice...) it is always windy and cold, but I have always thought it's just bad weather that day. Interesting to know that it's almost always like that! We're so happy that Anna finally got her cast off! Yay for swimming!
So great that they made you lunch.. what cute little girls!
So cute! I love all the updates! Looks like you guys have been having fun!
That is so cute! hey I cant believe how darling your family is... i can only hope for 2 boys now like you! Hope all is well and tell the family hello and send my love!
SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE GETTING SPOILED! WHAT CUTE GIRLS YOU ARE RAISING! THEY MUST BE LEARNING FROM THE BEST!
That is so cute! And what a good mom to let them do that, too! I think I would say "no" if my kids tried to make something themselves. :o) I would only be thinking about the potential mess!
Post a Comment