We ate at this restaurant so many times it deserved it's own post! It was amazing to say the least. My new favorite fish is grouper (never heard of it before this.) These tacos have lightly battered grouper, avocado, cilantro, lettuce,
pico, and this incredible honey mustard sauce. I would go back to Cancun just for these tacos. My mouth is watering just thinking about them.

The anticipation is killing him!

Oh and the lime just squirted on just before consumption is just the frosting on the cake.

The chips and salsa were pretty good too. Nothing like the tacos but still pretty good. Till next time Paco!
2 comments:
Told you! They are to DIE for. I am so glad you guys went 5 times. I am expecting you to come up with that exact recipe and pass it along so we dont have to wait till we are back in Cancun to have them again!
You look gorgeous and the tacos sounds and look delish! YEah I want the recipe too!
Post a Comment