Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ward Beach Party

It has been a really cool summer here in So Cal. The cool days are nice when you are spending them around the house but not so nice when you are having a beach party! Ya, I wore jeans and a sweatshirt. No swim suit. The kids were a little braver than I was. I think it got to about 70 at the beach. The sun came out right as we were leaving. Some members of our ward brought their mothers wheel chair and hooked up the train. McKay took the kids for some rides. I need one of these for the grocery store.
Anna, Brooklynn, and McKade.


Mac with a snack.



Brad was pretty good at the beach. As long as no one was within 3 feet of him when he threw the sand life was good.


This is about as far as the girls got in the FREEZING water.



No comments: