Monday, August 23, 2010

Tennis

We played tennis three different times in Cancun. When we saw the courts from our room it looked like they were grass, which made us super excited to play since neither of us have ever played on grass, but when we got down there we found out they were turf with sand. Maybe meant to be like grass? Anyway, I don't recall ever sweating so much playing tennis but it was super fun. We played a set each time we played. It may not seem like very much but both of our philosophies were 'just keep hitting it back until the other person messes up.' That made for some really long points and games. It ended up 6-4 (I won) 6-3 (he won - I was slightly irritated) 5-5 (we had to call it because of rain.) We didn't want to stop but it was a complete downpour - we could barely see. We decided we definitely need to play tennis some more. I was pretty sore but it was tons of fun!

1 comment:

Kate said...

So fun, I am glad you guys found the courts.